Tuesday, May 8, 2007

heh.

I came across a site named, "Fundies say the darndest things" and I've been browsing it, and already I have some favorites. There's this one:

I believe it can be more or less proved, or at least there is better evidence for the truth of the Bible than the Gita. First off let me state that the philosophy of the Gita makes more sense to me on a rational level than that of the Bible, and yet I believe in the message of Jesus. Just because something is rational or seems sensible or can be explained convincingly, doesn't mean it is necessarily true!


That last sentence is priceless. Is it mean of me to laugh at that?

2 comments:

g string addict said...

Hey :)

I have awarded you the thinking blog award. The link is here: http://bellyoz.blogspot.com/2007/05/new-recipient.html

richbh said...

Great site! I laughed so hard when I checked it yesterday that my ribs hurt this morning.

Thanks for some huge laughs. (And of course the saddness that accompanies the realizaton that such idiocy wrapped in stoopidity exists.)