Monday, April 2, 2007

Don't let it go

There are some childlike attributes to my personality. I still see the world with a sense of wonder, and I'm openly curious about what I don't know. I still ask "why?" quite a bit... why do you hold that position? why does this work? That sort of thing. I love easily and I love for a long time; I don't know if that's a childlike trait, but I think it is. I can still get lost in watching the clouds, or examining a bug. I just can't forget how beautiful the world really is.

Sometimes, when I hear someone tell another person to "grow up" they're usually telling them to loose these traits... Going through school, the older I got, the less wonder there was.

I'm not sure why I wouldn't let it go, but I'm glad I never did...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya.

This might come off as strange, but I was wondering if you wanted to swap emails and maybe chat from time to time? You seem like a pretty cool and interesting person. Eh?

Allie